Monday, January 26, 2015

Another great week in Ballerup for Ældste Holbrook

Ældste Holbrook is really have a BLAST in the Ballerup area. He loves the people, the members and what he is learning as a District Leader. It is fun to see him grow and enjoy the new things to learn.

 
Ældste Holbrook and Ældste Hafen have shared a few apartments. As you can see they are great friends and enjoyed each others company ;o).

 The 4 Elders bought a few hamburgers at McDonald's. I think they liked them!!

 Ældste Meacham up high on the playground. They for sure get to do fun and different things.

Will this bird catch a fish ???

 Look at that hat, it is awesome!

 Ældste Holbrook love the hat I had his Aunt Mychelle make. He love owls and I think it fits him perfect ;o)

Having a great time at the Ballerup house. I love those slippers Ældste Meacham ;o)

All in all another great week for Ældste Holbrook. I would love to be a fly on the wall and see how much he has learned and have grown in the past 18 months. I guess I will have to wait and see all that till he gets home.

No comments:

Post a Comment