Monday, July 14, 2014

And it came!! Transfer week and Ældste Holbrook is moving to Randers. Last week in Helsingør.

So it happened Ældste Holbrook is getting transferred away from the area he has loved so much and he is going back to Jylland and Randers.  I know that the Lord needs him there and it will not be many weeks and he will be loving it there too.

So this is the last week that he will be in Mormor and Morfar's area and it has been such a blessing for him to go and visit them so often. They have shared many great lessons together and some pretty awesome dinners ;o)

Visiting with Morfar in his beautiful yard. What a blessing that has been for Ældste Holbrook. 

 Distric meeting with the Bornholm Elders. What a great looking group.

 Ældste Holbrook with 2 wonderful friends. They were meant to meet each-other.

3 good-looking guys.
 The temple is the best place to be.

2 wonderful friends and Ældste Holbrook.

 This is the font that I was baptized in 26 years ago. One of the best things I have ever done.

 Ældste Holbrook and my Stake President when I joined the church. 

 Ældste Holbrook and my Bishop when I was baptized.

 Ældste Holbrook loves the young people and kids and he has many friends among them.

 Ældste Holbrook and Mormor. Two people I love with all my heart!

 A sweetpicture of Ældste Holbrook and Ældste Sullivan.

 Ældste Holbrook taken care of Fie. I am sure she will miss him ;o)

 Ældste Holbrook and Ældste Sullivan, a great companionship.

 Morfar and Ældste Holbrook. They look very much alike and I love it ;o) What a wonderful picture of both of them.

Mormor, Ældste Holbrook and Morfar. I love these 3 great people. They are the best of the BEST.

So it really did come to an end. Six great months for Ældste Holbrook in the area where he visited so many times as a kid and young man. It has been so good for him and he has learned so much. Now he is going on to new places where he will learn and grow too.

No comments:

Post a Comment