Monday, August 4, 2014

Biking, knocking on doors and YEAR MARK.... YES!!!!

This is the 3rd week for Ældste Holbrook in Randers and he is LOVING it. He is even enjoying riding his bike all over town. What a year does to a missionary that are willing and wanting to learn and grow ;o)

It was also Ældste Holbrook year mark this last week and I as his Mommy must say I am glad that we are counting down now ;o) I am grateful that he is out serving the Lord but I do miss him EVERY day and look forward to his safe return.

 YEAR MARK or HUMP day. We are NOW counting down BABY ;o)

 Danish gravel pit. Not as big as Kennecott but it is still really neat ;o)

 Look at those windmills and how green it is. I do miss the green forest and the beautiful fields.

  Ældste Howland biking and taking pictures a pretty talented misssionary!!

 I love this sunset. It is just BEAUTIFUL!!


Ældste Holbrook knocking on doors!! It looks like he has a little attitude here :o)

Ældste Holbrook is a wonderful son and a great missionary. We are so glad that he is serving in Denmark and that he is LOVING it!! KEEP up the good work and stay close to the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment